السبت، 27 أبريل 2013

رسائل إنجليزية 2013 حديثة مميزة


رسائل إنجليزية


Red:is for blood.
Blood:is for heart.
Heart:is for love.
Love:is for you.
You: is for me.
Me : is you.
((( I Love You)))

================

you=my honey
you=beautiful
you=intelligent
you=delicious
you=sweet
you=prfect
you=nice
me=liar

================

look outside its so pleasant, sun is smiling with u trees r dancing 4 u , bireds singing 4 u, bcoz last night i askede them all 2 wish u a good morning

that can straighten out a lot of things

================
Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything in you, but that other person was too afraid to let you?
================
Laundry is the only thing that should be separated by color!
================
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the right one, we know how to be grateful for that gift.
================
As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
================
If the shoe fits, get another just like it.



SOME ONE LOVE ONE SOME ONELOVETOW BUT I LOVE ONE THIS ONE IS YOU


please dont call to my telephone call to my heart as i open to you a direct line take the number l o v e


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق